neděle 8. února 2015
RasPi extension board
I had some major issues with the RF24 module - it did talk to RasPi, but did not receive any packets. I spent a few hours trying pretty much everything, and in the end added some tantalum caps directly to the module pins. That helped, and I hope it was the only problem. I added a few capacitors here and there, and one 1000uF is hidden under Arduino... the whole module has so much juice it can run by itself now.
The CR2032 module stopped with around 2.45V. Unfortunately it was snowing overnight, and the snow melted so I retrieved the module in the morning, dripping wet, and reporting voltages around 4V - the water bricked the 1M24 resistor, fooling the divider into thinking there's much higher input voltage. Anyway, the battery now shows 2.94V without any load. I'll continue the experiments in upcoming days.